Monday, May 23, 2011

Cindy in Chicago - Day Nine of Freedom

Monday
May 23, 2011

John and I had an AWESOME 29th anniversary today. We took the bus north and had a great dinner at Chilis, shopped at my all time favorite store, Trader Joe's, and we were going to close the day with a dollar McDonalds hot fudge Sunday but were too full. Maybe on Tuesday. Great anniversary!

Both of us want to go home so badly. But I've got at least two more weeks maybe three. The only problem I'm having right now is very low blood pressure. I'm eating good and drinking a lot of water and even protein drinks. Praying it wont be bad enough to re-admit me to the hospital. That would freak me out.

So I am CLAIMING that tomorrow, Tuesday, my blood pressure will ne back up to normal! I do not want anything to stop me from getting better enough to go home.

Anyway, here are some pics from today. And been keeping in touch with our son, Jonathan. He's taking care of things back home. John has been a trooper too. He's antsy to get home. 8^)

At Chili's

My amazing husband!


Oh the joy - Trader Joe's!
A very special 29th anniversary!

Visit me at http://www.cindyscinto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment