Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cindy in Chicago - Day Ten

Average wait time at the University of IL: 180 days. Days I've waited on the list: 177
Sunday
5-1-2011

Okay, this is silly--I'll only sleep on the couch because I keep hoping I won't have time to sleep in the bedroom. There's actually two--one master with a king size bed, walk in closet, and bathroom, the other has two twin beds.

Me trying out the third bed. Really...
Wasn't it Goldilocks who couldn't figure out what bed she liked the best?

"Cindy was very tired so she went down the hall to the bedrooms. She laid down in the first bed, but it was too big. Then she laid in the second bed, but it was too soft. Then she laid down in the third bed and it was too hard. Then she laid down on the couch, and she was satisfied that it provided quick access to her luggage and the front door. Cindy fell asleep."


Well, I'm either going to walk to the grocery store for food or be lazy and PeaPod a few items like water, juice, cheese, milk... Don't want to leave behind a lot of food stuff when I get called for the surgery.

Back later.

So I got a salad at Potbelly's and ordered groceries from PeaPod to be delivered tomorrow morning. Maybe if I start nesting and settling in--I'll get the call. 8^)

Visit me at http://www.cindyscinto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment